How Can I Book United Airlines Group Travel?
It’s fun traveling in a group with your loved ones, but with United Airlines, the fun comes with a better organized trip and comfort. You can book a United Airlines Group Travel if you are traveling with at least 10 people. However, if you make a group booking with United Airlines, you will get special Prices and additional services as well.
Therefore, if you want to learn more about the Group Booking Procedure, requirements, types of groups, and all the related details on United Airlines, you can look for further details.
Group Travel Highlights for United Airlines
- Flight booking is available for 10 or more people.
- Special Customer Service is available.
- Friendly staff passengers will get on the Group Booking.
- Guaranteed fares and discounts.
And Special Programs and Advantages.
How does United Airlines Group Travel Work?
Before diving into the detailed procedure, we should quickly get an overview of how it works, what the basic requirements are, etc, so that you can not face any issues. However, you can visit the Website of United Airlines, and fill out the travel form, moreover, you can call the Airline and request a booking.
The United Airlines customer service works 24/7 from Monday to Friday, you can simply call them and get help. By calling them, you can get a customized quote.
How Many Group Types does United Airlines Have?
United Airlines has 3 different Types of Groups, and these are:
- Business Groups
- Leisure Groups
- Wedding Groups
Business Groups: In business Groups, there are 5 or more than 5 people who are required to travel together for the business trip.
Leisure Groups: in this Group there are 10 more people, that are traveling together to the same destination to have fun and leisure.
Wedding Groups: this particular group works for three or more people traveling together for wedding purposes or honeymoon
What are the Requirements for Group Travel on United Airlines?
As mentioned above, United Airlines has various types of groups, and every type has its requirements that you know before making the booking. Below we have mentioned a few of the basic requirements and these are as follows:
- To make a group booking you should have at least 10 people.
- All the members of the group should have the same destination and travel dates.
- For the business Group, you should have at least 5 tickets.
- The group booking on United Airlines should be done at least 7 days before.
- And for the wedding Groups you need to have at least 3 Tickets.
Various Ways to Book United Airlines Group Travel
Now that you have basic details on group types and the requirements let’s move further to know the ways to book group travel, as United Airlines allows passengers to book their travel through both online and offline methods, and these are as follows:
Method 1: Online
- Visit the website of United Airlines
- Go to book my Flight option
- Search for the Group Travel option.
- Now, you will see the online form for bid.
- Fill in all the details and enter the requested price.
- Enter special request if any proceed.
- Now, tap on the submit option and
- At last, you will get a reply within 2 days for the Confirmation.
Method 2: Offline
- Visit the United Airlines Website
- Go to the My Booking option and Find the Group Booking.
- Tap on That and find the contact Information.
- After that, you save the contact number and dial it.
- Once the call is connected, listen to the IVR option.
- Now, choose the language and speak with a representative.
- Request the representative to book your group Flight.
- Provide all the relevant details and proceed.
- Now, make payment and Complete the booking.
Thus, by calling the Airlines you will get immediate help and booking because the customer service team works around the clock to help all the customers looking for any help.
Note: It is recommended to know that United Airlines Group Booking depends on the availability of the flights.
Advantages of Group Travel on United Airlines
If you are considering traveling in a group with your loved one and or even made the booking, then you should know that United Airlines provides various advantages for Group Travel and some of them are mentioned below:
Discounted Prices: If you are traveling in a group of 10 people or more than that, then you will get discounted prices because United Airlines Provides amazing deals and discounts on Group Booking.
Check-in and Boarding separately: For group booking on United, the Airline provides separate lanes for both boarding and Check-in further you will get a unique seat location for your group.
Best Group Services: Other than saving on group booking, you will also get the group coordinator, priority check-in, and a set price for the entire group.
Get Travel Points: other than the discount, you will earn points when you make the group booking. And before the Trip, you can easily manage your booking by calling the Airline.
Customized Itinerary: United Airlines allows the group to customize their itinerary, and that will help you to manage the booking easily for the larger groups.
How can I contact United Airlines for Group Flight status?
If you want to know the status of your flight and have some queries then contact the Airline using your Phone Number or by visiting the website, but before calling the Airline make sure to check the Group booking section and get the required help.
Also, you can contact the United Airlines Group Travel Phone Number (1-800-426-1122) this number is available Monday to Friday at the Time is 7:00 AM TO 8:00 PM. By calling this particular time you will get definite help.
Can I Add the Passenger’s Details to the Existing Group Booking?
Yes, you can add the passenger details to the existing group Booking by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the home page of the United Airlines
- Now fill in the form by adding the details of the passenger and currently booked flight details.
- Enter the group name and the reservation number.
- Proceed and submit the form.
- Once submitted Airlines will provide you a new confirmation of each member.
However, if the group is traveling with extra baggage or musical or musical equipment then contact the airline and get the related help.
Does United Airlines Have a Group Vacation Packages?
No, United Airlines does not offer Group Vacation Packages, but Airline offers a discount on multiple bookings. The passengers can get a 10% discount for a group of 4 people. This discount rate works for international and domestic Flights.
So be sure to get the discount and ask for the representative to get more special offers and deals. Know that you can still book the United Airlines Vacation Packages for less than 10 people using the vacation flight booking option and get the benefits.
How does Group Travel Chcek-in Work on United Airlines?
If you want to know how you can check in and how it works, to get hassle-free United Airlines Group Travel check in, you need to follow the steps related details mentioned below:
- The group Members of the United Airlines booking should reach the Airport earlier before the check-in Time.
- So, to check in at the Airport, it is recommended that you need to reach the Airport at least 2 hours before your domestic Flight.
- And for the International Flights, You have to arrive at least 3 hours before the departure time.
- The passenger should have all the documents ready before the check-in.
- The Group will get the Priority Check-in and a separate lane for the same.
Also, the passengers are allowed to carry extra baggage if they make a group booking travel.
Why should I Book the United Airlines Group Travel?
There are various benefits and reasons for which you can choose the group booking on United Airlines, and some of these are:
- Best Group and Discounted fares.
- One Free bag.
- Family Friendly travel
- Comfortable seats
- Easy payment plans.
- And Easy Process.
What are United Airlines Group Travel Rates?
United Airlines offers the Group rate when you book a flight for 10 or more 10 people, these united Airlines Group Travel Rates rates help in booking discounted Flights, to get these rates you can contact the Airline and get personalized travel quotes.
Booking a United Airlines Group Travel provides various benefits including personalized help, discounted group charges, and flexibility of the tickets. Further, we hope by following the above details you can understand the process of group booking. However, if you still face any queries, you can contact customer service or you can reach out to us at Lookflyfares, we have a dedicated team who can assist you need no time. Happy Travel!