This Privacy Notice sets out how lookflyfares, United States and incorporated in the United States Of America, and its associated trading names, protects the privacy of your personal information.
We recognise and acknowledge the importance of your personal data and are committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information.
What information do we collect and why?
We need to collect, use and disclose personal information to perform our duties as a travel agent, namely, making and managing travel bookings on behalf of our customers. During the course of our relationship we may collect the following:
- Personal and contact details, such as title, full name, contact details (address, telephone and email address)
- Passport number, date of birth and nationality – if required by the respective hotels
- Payment information
- Frequent flyer numbers, car rental programme and hotel room preferences (if applicable)
- Dietary requirements and health issues (if any) relevant to your travel arrangements or required by the relevant travel service provider(s) (e.g. accommodation or tour providers).
- Information provided by filling forms on our website e.g. email address, where you heard about us and your travel preferences. This information will be used to keep you up to date with all our latest offers and products
- Call recordings
- Social media
- IP address and cookies
How will we collect this information?
We usually collect your personal data from the information you submit during your relationship with us. The above data may be collected from the following sources:
- The information generated about you when you purchase or make enquiries, regarding a travel arrangement; via the phone, email or website
- When you subscribe to receive marketing from us (e.g. e-newsletters)
- When you speak to our customer services team
- When you enter competitions or register for promotions
In some circumstances, it may be necessary for us to collect personal information about you from a third party. This includes where a person makes a travel booking on your behalf which includes travel arrangements to be used by you (e.g. a family or group booking or a travel booking made for you by your employer).
Where this occurs, we will rely on the authority of the person making the travel booking to act on behalf of any other traveller on the booking.
When you make a travel booking on behalf of another person (e.g. a family or group booking or a travel booking made for an employee), you agree you have obtained the consent of the other person for us to collect, use and disclose the other person’s personal information in accordance with this Notice.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We may share your information with the following entities:
- Primary suppliers: hotels, tour operators, transfer providers, cruise lines, car rental and activity providers who fulfil your travel reservation
- An individual making a third-party reservation, on your behalf
- Third parties who provide services on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics and fraud prevention
- As required or authorised by applicable law, and to comply with our legal obligations
- For how long do we keep your personal data on file?
- Personal data is retained as long as is necessary, for the purpose that it was originally obtained
- To protect us against any contractual claims, generally for a period of 6 years
- Records are kept in line with legal and regulatory requirements / guidance
- IP addresses
When you visit our website, use any of our mobile applications or open communications from us, our servers may record data regarding your device and the network you are using to connect with us, including your IP address.
We collect your Internet Protocol (IP) addresses to track and aggregate non- personal data. For example, to monitor the device, browser utilised and geographic locations from where customers and visitors navigate our site
How to Reach Us
Email:- Email For General Enquiry: email@example.com Information about travel plans: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call:- Get in touch with our customer care executives for your queries regarding, hotel bookings, holiday packages, car hire, cancellation and refund by calling us at free phone: +1-802-231-1806
If you have any suggestions, appreciation and feedback to provide for our services and assistance, feel free to drop us a mail at: email@example.com
Head Office:- Address: Imperial Business Park, Durham, North Carolina, 27703, US