How Do I Book Group Travel on Spirit Airlines?
Flying overseas with a bunch of pals, families, or co-workers is an utmost experience that you’ll cherish lifelong. The Spirit Airlines Group Travel program allows its flyers to book a flight ticket for more than ten passengers in a single reservation.
However, the airline ensures one guaranteed fare for all passengers flying in a group.
In case you’re wondering, does Spirit Airlines offer discounted group travel? Please note you’ll not get any sort of discounted fares on group travel with Spirit Airlines.
Before booking a group travel ticket, you may consider going through the group travel policy.
What are the Spirit Group Travel Benefits?
Traveling overseas on a shoestring seems kinda daunting and exhausting, but group travel is an ideal option if you’re on a tight budget. Let’s take a closer look at the key benefits of Spirit Airlines Group Travel-
- Spirit Airlines allows its flyers to book more than ten passengers in a single reservation.
- The airline ensures you’ll get the same fares for all passengers flying in a group.
- You can book your flight tickets for more than ten passengers without full payment for travel 60 days out.
- You’re allowed to make amends on the flight itinerary free of cost up to 30 days prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Under Spirit Airlines Group Travel, you can fly ticketless travel.
- You can directly get expedited assistance through an airline-dedicated Group Travel Specialist.
How to Book Group Travel Tickets on Spirit Flights?
To book a group travel ticket on Spirit flights, you may have to fill out the Spirit Group Form. You can easily access the Group Form embedded on spirit.com at this address. In order to make group travel booking easier, check out the steps below-
- Visit spirit.com on your device.
- On the homepage, scroll down to the website footer.
- On the “Fly With Us” section, click the “Group Travel” option.
- It’ll take you to the Spirit Group Travel tab.
- Read out the article to make a smooth booking.
- Scroll down to the bottom.
- Click on the Group Travel Form.
- It’ll take you to the next tab.
- Select the Group Reservation from the given options.
- Please fill out the form and submit it.
- After that, the airline will respond to you within three working days.
- The representative will provide you with an available option for group travel on Spirit Airlines.
Can I Book Spirit Group Travel Tickets at the Airport?
Yes, Spirit allows you to book a group travel ticket at your departure airport. You can use self-service kiosks at the airport to book a group flight and print boarding access in no time. Please note check-in or booking confirmation of Spirit group flights should be finished 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure time.
For further assistance, you can reach out to the available customer service representatives at the terminal. If you’ve not printed the boarding passes, you can get passes through the check-in counter, that’ll cost you $10 per person.
How Do I Operate the Spirit Airlines Group Program?
Under the Spirit group travel program, group booking requests will only be taken by filling out the Form Request above. Please note that the airline does not allow you to book a group travel Spirit Airlines ticket over the phone.
If you have concerns regarding the group travel you’ve booked, you may contact an airline Specialist by dialing the Spirit group travel phone number. You may hold a contract number or confirmation code ready when you call for assistance with your group travel needs.
What are the Fee and Related Rules for Spirit Group Travel Reservations?
- Spirit Airlines charges up to $5.00 per person for group travel Spirit Airlines booking fees, which are non-refundable.
- If a Spirit group flight you’ve bought is outside of 60 days, you may have to pay the $40 per person within seven days of the booking, which is non-refundable.
- To book a group travel Spirit Airlines ticket within 60 days, you must pay the full amount at the time of reservation.
- Spirit Airlines group travel program allows you to pay through all major credit cards and checks. But alternative forms of payment are restricted.
- Amends on a flight itinerary for name changes of less than 30 days will cost you a $50.00 fee per person.
- Spirit Airlines does not allow passengers to cancel individual tickets on group bookings.
To book group flight tickets with the Spirit Group Travel program, check out the subheadings above for a smooth experience. For further assistance, speak to a live person at Spirit Airlines by dialling 1-855-SAVE-555 (855-728-3555), toll-free available 24 hours/7 days.