Does Delta Have a Live Chat Option?
While flying overseas and confronting an issue managing your flight ticket is quite common due to the busy summer travel season. Therefore, Delta Airlines allows flyers to opt for “Message Us” feature embedded on its official website or the Delta mobile app to get their queries answered. It’s not an ideal option but the Delta airlines live chat feature still functions quite well.
Instead of being stuck on hold for what seems like forever, you are now able to communicate with a Delta representative before or during air travel. After sluggish response times in the prior year, the process has accelerated lately. What’s more, Delta now even gives an estimated duration of waiting for a response.
Delta live chat assistance is available around the clock to assist you resolve the issue you’re confronting before, during, and after air travel.
Why Opt for Delta Chat Option?
If you have a query or concern with your Delta Airlines booking, you can contact a customer service representative through the Delta Live Chat option. The airline understands the passenger perspective and provides 24/7 customer support and instant solutions in the blink of an eye. So don’t hesitate to contact a customer service representative – they are here to make your air travel hassle-free and convenient!
Queries that can be solved through the Delta Live Chat option-
- To make a reservation or change an existing reservation. To check the flight status.
- Baggage-related questions.
- Request Delta SkyMiles and SkyMiles credit.
- Queries about SkyMiles redemption and upgrade options.
- Get assistance with online check-in.
- Get help with Delta Sky Club and other related services.
- To find out about special discounts or promotions.
- To get help with Delta SkyMiles account management.
How to Opt for the Delta Live Chat Feature?
Delta is known for its top-notch assistance and hospitality. The airline offers its passengers two different modes to opt for Delta Live Chat Feature through the website or Delta mobile app. If you’re looking for efficiency, text messaging Delta via its mobile app is the way to go. While opting for Delta Live Chat Feature through the mobile app, you don’t have to watch your screen for a representative to respond. Rather, you’ll get an instant notification reminder on your device.
Through Delta Website
- Firstly, visit the Delta official website on your device.
- Then, once the homepage appears, scroll down to the bottom.
- After that locate the “Message Us” option and click on it.
- A new tab appears, select the “Message Us” option.
- After that, the inbox will emerge on the right corner of your screen.
- Select the option that best fits your query.
- Afterward, the assistant provides you with an automated response
Through Delta Mobile App
- Download the Delta mobile app and log in to your account.
- Then click the More Button at the menu bar.
- The menu index emerges on your device.
- Scroll down at the bottom, and locate the ‘Message Us’ option.
- Click on it, and now you can chat with a live chat assistant
How to Text With Delta?
- Once you’ve tapped the “Message Us” option, the chat box directly appears on your screen.
- It’s just like texting your friend, you’ve to write down your concern and address your query in the chat box.
- To provide its precious passenger the customer assistance, you’ll get automated multiple-choice questions.
- According to the assistance you’re seeking, the automated chat assistant provides you with a link to more information and different options to resolve it.
- If you’d like to speak with a customer representative of Delta Airlines, write “representative” in a chat box. Afterward, you’ll be redirected to the available customer representative.
Can you Video Chat on Delta?
No, Delta doesn’t currently have a video chat feature. To maintain simplified communication between flyers and customer agents, the airline offers several ways to reach out to them. Even though you can use the Delta app to manage your flight booking, check-in online, and get notified when new offers are available.