Imagine you’re about to head out on a trip overseas – and you can choose your own seat! At WestJet Airlines, you can do just that. WestJet seat selection policy lets you pick your preferred seat in advance, so you get the most out of your air travel without any hindrance. While flying with WestJet, you can make your flight experience your own.
You can pick a seat with extra legroom or one near the back of the plane for extra peace and quiet. Passengers often choose a window or aisle seat, with WestJet seat selection policy, you can select the desired seat that works best for you. So, if you’re ready to embark on a journey as comfy and pleasant as possible. To get the further details check out the following subheadings below-
Can I Select Seats on WestJet?
Yes, you can select seats on WestJet as per the WestJet seat selection policy. However, the airline offers advance seat selection for all flights at the time of reservation or afterward, but you have to spring some cash.
Do you wish to enhance your flying experience with WestJet Airlines?
Hence, going through the WestJet seat selection policy gives you an upper hand while reserving flight tickets for your imminent trip. However, the airline strives to make air travel convenient and accessible for prospective passengers.
Key Guidelines of WestJet Airlines Seat Selection Policy
WestJet Airlines has a comprehensive seat selection policy designed to ensure passengers have a comfortable and enjoyable flight experience. The following key guidelines should be followed when selecting a seat:
- To make sure you’ll get your desired seat, you should select a seat as early as possible. WestJet Airlines encourages passengers to choose a seat before check-in, as this will reduce boarding time and delays.
- Under the Westjet seat selection, if you select a seat at the time of reservation, you have a more pleasing chance to get the desired seat because the seat availability will be higher.
- You can select a seat with extra legroom or a preferred seat, such as a window or aisle seat, by springing some cash from your wallet. Please note that these seats may come with an additional fee.
- Passengers should ensure that their seat selection is appropriate for the flight duration and type of aircraft. Some aircraft may have more restrictive seating due to size constraints.
- When selecting a seat, passengers should also consider their own safety. Passengers should not choose a seat near an emergency exit, as there may be more restrictions in terms of movement and access.
How Can I Select a Seat on WestJet?
If you wish to select a seat in advance to get the most out of your air travel, you can do so without any hindrance with WestJet. The airline offers offline and online methods to select a desired seat in advance.
You can make a reservation from anywhere within a blink of an eye. But remember that if you don’t choose the seat in advance, the airline will randomly assign the seat at check-in time. Check out the steps below to better understand the procedure of seat selection-
- To initiate the reservation, launch the WestJet Airlines official web portal on your device.
- Sign in to your WestJet account with the credentials.
- Once the homepage appears on your device, click the “booking” tab.
- Afterward, select the fare type that you would like to purchase.
- Enter the necessary details, such as desired travel dates, arrival destination, the number of passengers, and the nature of the flight (one-way, round-trip, or multi-city).
- Once you fill out all the details, tap on enter, and the list of available flights will appear on your screen.
- On the “Select Flight” page, click the “Select Seats” button.
- Select the type of seat you would like from the available options.
- Select the seat you would like from a map of the cabin layout.
- Once you have finished all the required steps, choose the payment method that best fits you.
- Enter the payment details, such as credit card or PayPal account details, to complete the purchase.
- Review the reservation details. Once all the details are correct, click “Confirm” to complete the purchase.
Can I Select a Seat After Flight Booking WestJet Airlines?
Yes, you can select seats after booking a flight with WestJet Airlines. With their convenient online booking process, you can browse through the available seats and pick the one that best suits your needs. You’ll be able to choose the best seat for your comfort and convenience.
Whether it’s a window seat to take in the sights, an aisle seat for easy access to the lavatories, or a seat in the back of the plane so you can stretch out and relax. With WestJet Airlines, you can rest assured that you’ll be able to book the perfect seat for your journey.
- To begin the seat selection process, launch the official WestJet Airlines website on your device.
- Once the Website homepage appears on your screen, sign in to your account.
- Select the “My Bookings” option from the main menu.
- Afterward, fill out the necessary booking details to locate your reservation.
- Choose the flight option you have pre-booked.
- On the next page, select the “Seat Selection” option.
- Select the seats you want to book from the available options.
- Select the “Continue” button to complete the seat selection process.
- Review the details of your seat selection and confirm your booking.
- Print the updated ticket or boarding pass and save it on your device for effortless access.
How Much is the Seat Fee for WestJet?
To get the most out of air travel, select a fare that best suits your needs. The airline understands the flyer perspective that travel plans often change. Therefore, the airline offers different options to ensure the passenger can get the utmost flying experience with peace of mind. To make air travel flexible for passengers, the airline provides fares with flexibility.
If you’re unsure about the travel plans, you can opt for a fare with ‘Flex’ in the name. The flex fares allow flyers to change or cancel their flight tickets without additional charges.
WestJet offers their Econo Fares, the most basic and economical fares. These fares include one free checked bag, free advanced seat selection, access to overhead bins, and inflight refreshments. The cost of Econo Fares is determined by the route and the specific flight you choose. Generally, the cheapest Econo Fares start from $67.
WestJet offers their Premium Fares, a step up from their Econo Fares. These fares include priority check-in and security, two free checked bags, access to overhead bins, and inflight refreshments. However, the cost of Premium Fares is determined by the route and the specific flight you choose. Generally, the cheapest Premium Fares start from $114.
WestJet offers their Business Fares, the most luxurious and highest fare type. These fares include access to their VIP lounge, three free checked bags, priority check-in and security, access to overhead bins, and lie-flat seating. The cost of Business Fares is determined by the route and the specific flight you choose. Generally, the cheapest Business Fares start from $499.
If you get further assistance regarding WestJet seat selection, you can contact the airline representative directly by dialling the WestJet customer service line at 1 (888) 937-8538.
Other Airlines Related Blog: How Can I Choose my Seat on Qatar Airways?